Step 1: Connecting the ForceFeel
- Switch on the ForceFeel and connect the device to the USB port.
- Make sure the PC Mode is selected in the ForceFeel Control Center.
- Close the ForceFeel Control Center (Read more about this requirement).
- Launch the SimShaker Wheels/Wings software.
- Select the "Realteus ForceFeel" from "Output Options" in the SimShaker application.
- The application will be restarted to apply the new settings.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Article is closed for comments.